Diablo Immortal August 3, 2022 Update Notes and Bug Fixes
Update done Diablo the Immortal On August 3, 2022, Blizzard shared the official patch notes, which included numerous bug fixes.
It’s a very exciting time for fans of the mobile experience. Following yesterday’s update, Season 3 will be released on August 4th with a new battle pass that includes 40 tier challenges and rewards.
A new chapter starts tomorrow, but below you’ll find all the bug fixes from today’s update.
Diablo Immortal update notes
Officials are below Diablo the Immortal Updated August 3, 2022 patch notes:
The conflict cycle
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from receiving the Shadow Intro quest if they converted to Shadow while offline.
- Fixed an issue in Shadow Wars that allowed Immortals to enter and exit designated areas.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from registering for the Shadow Lottery and showed the number of participants as 0.
- Fixed an issue in Hungering Moon that prevented players from completing quests that required Legendary and Rare gear.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck during the Scorpion Dungeon quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from sending party invites in certain areas of Bilefen.
- Fixed an issue where the screen was covered with black blocks when selecting the High Quality option for Shadows in the Settings menu.
A legendary gem
- Lightning Core’s Lightning Action cooldown description now reads “Can’t happen more than once every 20 seconds” instead of “Can’t happen more than once every 20 seconds at each location”.
- Fixed an issue that allowed world map pins to be visible inside dungeon maps.
The above comes courtesy of the official game website.
In other news, CS:GO Update: Rank Reset and Patch Notes (August 1st)