F1 22 Portimao update patch notes today (August 2) v1.07
The F1 series is undeniably still the pinnacle of sim racing, receiving regular updates, new tracks and more, with the latest F1 22 v1.07 coming out on August 2nd.
The title has been out for over a month and has already received many balance changes and is now set to receive its first new track, Portimao, set in Portugal’s Algarve.
Alongside the Portimao track, the game’s developers are also teasing another new track based on the Chinese Grand Prix, which is set to return in 2023.
Before that, let’s take a look at the F1 22 v1.07 Portimao update and the full August 2 patch notes.
Update F1 22 v1.07 Portimao August 2 full patch notes
Below you can see the complete patch notes for the new F1 22 update (v1.07) released on August 2nd. official website of the game:
- Portimao has been added to tracks in all modes
- Improved the response time of the player customizer
- Front wing damage will have a greater impact on handling and lap times
- Fixed tire temperature being above blanket temperature when starting a fixed phase
- Improved trigger feedback when using the Xbox Series controller on PC
- Improved the difficulty balance of practice programs
- Fixed Red Bull rear suspension graphics issue
- Fixed a crash when rejoining two players’ careers after disconnecting
- Abu Dhabi times under 1:27:000 can now be posted on the Time Trial leaderboard.
- Fixed an issue where Time Trial times could be posted on wet leaderboards when driving in dry conditions
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on super licenses after adding trophies
- Fixed the level of detail of the interior of the supercar in the cockpit camera
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
In other news, the FIFA 23 beta date and how to register a code have been leaked